43221 Darlington, Queen Elizabeth

43221 Darlington, Queen Elizabeth

Friday 4 March 2011

Pitch Feedback

Teacher Feedback:

I am really pleased with the first pitch reflection of my rough cut magazine, i feel that with a few tweaks i can make my magazine into level 4 boundaries. I agree with what my teacher has said about my work: a couple of her i had picked up on myself and also a few she has mentioned i had not, so i will take into account all of the points and change my magazine to show this.

Peer Feedback:
The people in my class picked up on my layour as been really effective and close to a professional magazine which is what i was aiming for, one person suggested i make the font for the mast head and main sell line more sharper so it stands out more. People commented on my good photography that compliments the pages of my magazine and also the house style that follows throughout the magazine was noticed.

No comments: