43221 Darlington, Queen Elizabeth

43221 Darlington, Queen Elizabeth

Friday 11 February 2011

Front Cover Shoot










My front cover image is a long shot photograph. I have taken photographs of my model in various poses: these all leave room for the mast head and a sky line to be placed along the top of the page and sell lines to be positioned along the side of the magazine. I used professional lighting in the photography studio to enhance my images and make my model look flawless. I took my photographs from a height on a step ladder, this ensure i could get the whole body in of the model and the audience do not feel intimidated by the high angle shot. The model is centrally framed to draw in all the attention onto her and the front cover. The facial expression ranges from smiley to sultry and many of the photographs create a direct address to the audience, this engages them with the magazine.

No comments: